.. B&B Vivenda Balou ..

+31 6 44130558
+351 966717876

reserve now
Facebook Whatsapp
Flag_nl    Flag_uk    Flag_pt




Terms and Conditions



Here you will find the terms and conditions of:
Bed and Breakfast Vivenda Balou, Silves, Portugal


  1. General

    1. These General Terms and Conditions apply to all guests of B&B Vivenda Balou.
    2. These general terms and conditions apply when making a reservation at B&B Vivenda Balou.
    3. On request we will provide you with a copy of these General Terms and Conditions for free.
    4. The manager is not liable for damage, loss or theft of guests' property.
    5. In case of disputes, all (legal) costs are for the account of the guests.
    6. All risks related to a stay at B&B Vivenda Balou are borne by the guests.
    7. The guest is at all times responsible for the damage, in whatever form, caused by pets brought along.
    8. If damage and missing items of movable and immovable property of B&B Vivenda Balou have arisen, you must report this immediately and compensate B&B Vivenda Balou.
    9. Guests are required to follow the owner's instructions.
    10. The owner can deny and/or refuse guests immediate access to B&B Vivenda Balou in the event of violations of these General Terms and Conditions and also of inappropriate behavior. This without refund of the accommodation costs. This is at the discretion of the owner.
    11. The owners administration is decisive in the event of a difference of opinion, unless the guests can prove the contrary.
    12. Guests of B&B Vivenda Balou must adhere to the following housekeeping regulations.

  2. Reservation and confirmation

    You can make the reservation verbally, by telephone, in writing or by e-mail. After receiving your reservation request B&B Vivenda Balou will send you a confirmation. The reservation is then final!
    There are no costs for booking a stay.

  3. Payment

    When booking you must make a deposit of 25% of the total amount. This amount must be placed on one of the account numbers below within 7 days. The remaining amount, 75%, must be paid within 1 week before arrival.
    • NL11 INGB0004476275
    • BE89 7350 1062 1585
    • PT50 0193 0000 1150 3641 3153 1
    in name of Johannes van Rooijen
    For reservations with an arrival date within 4 days, you can pay the total amount on arrival.
    It is not possible to use credit card or pin payment. Cash, PayPal and MB-Way (Portugese) only.
    The rates can be found on the Website B&B Vivenda Balou.

  4. Cancellation

    In the unlikely event that you are unable to fulfill the contract (reservation) entered into, you must notify B&B Vivenda Balou as soon as possible. This so that B&B Vivenda Balou can rent out the room(s) again.
    • More than thirty days before arrival you can cancel for free.

  5. House rules are part of the General Terms and Conditions

    1. We always receive you personally upon arrival.
    2. You must identify yourself on request by means of a valid ID.
    3. On the day of arrival, you can check in between 3:00 pm and 9:00 pm. You can also check in earlier or later on request if this is possible.
    4. On the day of departure, we expect to have the room for follow-up rental available at 11:00 am at the latest.
    5. No refund will be made in the event of early departure.
    6. We serve breakfast at an agreed time on the upper terrace. Outside of breakfast, this terrace is private.
    7. Noise nuisance, especially between 10 pm and 7 am, should be avoided. Sound carriers and the like should not be a hindrance to others.
    8. The use of third parties of B&B Vivenda Balou, and its facilities, is not allowed.
    9. You can park vehicles on the private and closed grounds of B&B Vivenda Balou.
    10. Pets are allowed at B&B Vivenda Balou in consultation. Read more about this in the dog regulations.
    11. Smoking is not allowed in the house at B&B Vivenda Balou. Outside in the garden and on the terraces there is ample opportunity to smoke, of course in consultation with the other guests.

  6. Dog regulations

    1. The owner is responsible for the dog at all times and must indicate him/her when booking.
    2. The dog must be let outside the site. Needs obviously not in the yard.
    3. Dogs must be well cared, socialized and house trained.
    4. Please bring your own food or drink bowl, dog blanket, basket or bench.
    5. Dogs should not:
      • taken to the breakfast room
      • lie down on the beds/chairs
      • use the swimming pool
      • being left alone in the room for a long time
      • being washed in the bathroom
    6. In wet weather, please bring your own towels for the dog.

We would like to welcome you in our B&B and wish you a pleasant stay.


Also read our Cookie Policy
Also read our Private Policy



© 2019 by Vivenda Balou B&B       License: 107134/AL
Call us to book:
+31 6 44130558 / +351 966717876